Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Excitement is a brewin'

It's almost here, ahhhhhh!!! Sons of Anarchy will be back on TV for Season 4 on Sept 6th. I just want to get up and do a happy dance. Im grinning ear to ear talking about it, can you tell?






This past spring I kept seeing all the 'guys' talk about this show on Facebook so I decided to make it my summer obligation to watch the show. Little did I know that I would become OBSESSED. I finished 3 seasons in less than 2 weeks, crazy I know! If you do not watch this show then you need to. I know, who really cares about a show that involves a bad ass motorcycle club...see it's not that bad. While watching it I grew very fond of Jax aka Charlie Hunnam. OHHH EMMM GGGGG he is S-E-X-Y!!!! No worries, I have mended my heart back together and I am now head over heels in love with my TV boyfriend, Jax Teller.




Don't forget to tune in on Sept. 6th at 10 pm on FX to check out all the greatness I'm talking about. Trust me you don't want to miss the love of my life, Jax. Have a wonderful wednesday! (ps, sorry I have been a bad blogger lately but I have been really down and out for the past few weeks, I am trying to start this whole blog thing back up) :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment