Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sorry....

who wouldnt love to look like this in a swimsuit...maybe one day I can look close or just look half decent in one. ha
it has been so long since I have blogged. I have been super busy. I have been busy with my clinical more and working out. I am attempting to obtain the beach body I have always wanted. It is going to take some hard work and dedication but I am going to work my hiney off to get what I want. 1. I need to lose weight for the wedding and 2. I wanna look good around my step sisters for our family beach trip. All my step sisters are as tiny as a bean pole so I wanna look half way decent around them and then I want to feel better about myself. Anyways enough about my working out. I want to tell yall some funny stories I have been in these past couple weeks teaching.
1. A little boy asked me if I like Justin Bieber. He said, "Miss Kendall, I hate Justin Bieber, I want to shoot myself when I hear Justin Bieber."
2. While the teacher was reading a book about dogs, a little girls asks, "Mrs. Shelley what's that pink then below his tummy?"
3. A little boy telling me his mom got fired and that meant she wouldnt make any money
4. A little boy telling me his mom and dad fight all the time and one day going down the road his mom told his dad to get out and they rode down the road with the door open.
5. A little boy was in the Home center messing with the Blender, I asked him  what he was making.  "Miss Kendall, Im making a maragarita with Tequila."
I absolutely LOVE children and I know that I have chosen the right career path to venture into. Hope yall enjoyed these stories as much as I have. If I ever have a bad day I think about one of these stories. Have a great Wednesday Night!

XOXO,

Kendall

1 comment: