Tuesday, February 22, 2011

5 things

Mandy tagged me in a post where you must list the top 5 things you cannot live without. Here are mine:

1. Miley and Hank. I love these two puppies more than anything. They are mommy's babies and I have them spoiled rotten or you can say that I am wrapped around their paws. 


2. Cooking. I love cooking everyday but I DO NOT like to clean up after I cook. Cooking is a big stress relief for me so Dusty gets a good home cooked meal every night. (Tonight was made from scratch Lasagna) 

3. My cell phone. I would not know what to do without my phone. I text or bbm any chance I get and now I can creep on facebook. Dusty says that he will pay me $100 if I can go a day without facebook but it is so hard when it is so convenient to access on your phone. 
Please ignore the roughness but this is my little world. 

4. My Blanket. I made this blanket  like 3 years ago and every time I sit on the couch I cover with this Blanket. 
Someone stole my blanket tonight!

5. Last but not least, Dusty. I know that may come across as being a little weird or crazy but it is so nice to wake up to him every morning. I do not get to spend  a lot of time with him during the week so when we do spend time together it is so nice. Being in school and student teaching does not work well with a love life or a life at all. I will get through this! I simply know that it is making Dusty and I's relationship stronger.
My lovebug!!!!

Hope yall have a great week!

I would like to tag
all of my followers or anyone who views this post. This post really made me think so have fun thinking!

XOXO,
Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment