Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Break

is really over?!?!? As much as I hate it, sadly it is over. I did not know until the last minute, literally last minute (15 minutes to pack) that I was going on a cruise. I had a blast and cant wait to go back on a cruise, Honeymoon maybe??? Going back to reality this morning SUCKED and I emailed Miss Mandy Mac and asked her if we could ditch the real world and go back to the Caribbean. It was so pretty, warm, and party central and its sad but I am struggling to do homework because all I can think about my vacation.
The stops included Nassau, Bahamas; St. Thomas, and St. Maarteen. We had way too much fun at each stop but in St. Thomas we hopped on a fairy  FERRY and went straight to St. John to take a hike to a gorgeous beach and in St. Maarteen we went snorkeling and had WAY TOO much fun. :) Sorry if I just rambled on about my Spring Break but I miss the Caribbean so much and its hard to concentrate on anything. Is that a bad thing?!?!

one of my favorite pictures I snapped. Its so cool looking :)
I have another really GREAT photo but I cant seem to get it uploaded now but as soon as it decides to upload I will post it for you guys.

XOXO,
Kendall

1 comment:

  1. we got on a ferry not a fairy...tinkerbell is a fairy :) lol you crack me up

    ReplyDelete