Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Wednesdays


It's that time again, Wedding Wednesdays & only 409 days left till the BIG DAY!!!!  I know my last post was Wedding Wednesday too but let me tell you, I did enough blabbering in that post to make up for a weeks worth of posts. I read back over it and thought to myself, wow this girl sure did blabber on and on. I guess I now know why my mom says I can talk to walls and I was voted 'Most Talkative' in High School :-/.
As far as this week's WW, it will be short and sweet. I am going to talk about the reception location.  By golly I believe that we may have found a place that Dusty and I can afford on our own. It's what we, well I, had originally planned but then I fell in love with the other place that we couldn't afford unless a miracle happened. So we are using a local historic site in our hometown, the Depot. There are some perks to it...It's close to the church (10 minutes away, closer than any other venue) and its adorable decorated. I believe we have a winner and it was my first choice to begin with.....remember to always go with your gut and follow your heart. As much as things may not always go my way for this day, I have to keep reminding myself that no matter what obstacles are thrown my way I am going to reach the ultimate goal, I will marry my best friend and a guy I cant wait to grow old with :) (Just shows how much I love him :)



The Depot...an old train station on the town's square


snatched this from facebook and this is Jacob Dean Photography who recently photographed a wedding a the depot. 

Wonderful picture of the Bridal party at the Depot via Jacob Dean Photography 

How BEAUTIFUL is this at night?!??!?!?!?


Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That location is so cute! And perfect so that y'all can make it your own too. That night picture is indeed fabulous; you must get one too! Love this! :)

    ReplyDelete