Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Weekend

First off, Sorry that I have not posted anything in almost a week. I have been trying to get on the blogger website and it would not let me on. It was doing some crazy things so I just did not mess with it anymore.
This weekend I decided to get away and take mini vacation. I rarely do things for myself but this time I decided what the heck, I need a break too. As much as I miss Dusty and my four-legged babies, Miley and Hank, I am having enjoying soaking up the sun and enjoying some adult beverages. On Thursday, I woke up bright and early to come visit my friend Brittany in Mount Pleasant which is 5-10 minutes away from Charleston and 5-10 minutes away from IOP. So yea, we have to best of both worlds for the weekend. During the day we soak up the rays (the rays won yesterday :( ) and at night we explore Charleston. I do have to tell you, it is DEAD now that CofC, College of Charleston, is out for the summer. We have been out every night and by 1:30 am most bars are empty. I mean I understand that the bars close at 2 but gahleeee. Besides that I have really enjoyed myself. I told Brittany that I wanted to try things that I havent had before down here. That is kind of hard considering I come down here ALOT during the summer and considering moving down here. So here are some pictures to describe my weekend. It's so nice to enjoy all these things but I really miss Dusty and my Miley bug and Hankie.  Cant wait to reunite with them on Tuesday :). I hope everyone has a fabulous Memorial Day and stay safe!


Absolutely LOVE this place. Its a MUST everytime I come down to Chucktown

If you like gourmet cupcakes then this is the place to go to. Its in Mt. Pleasant

Old Church turned into a bar. I was impressed at how great their food was 

Great Fro-Yo place.....just like Yogurt Mountain but smaller. Still great :)

Who doesnt love the beach.....especially when you can relax soak up some rays

RoofTop Bar...really cool place. Great atmosphere and you can see the city 


Photobucket

1 comment: