Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hot Date Night

So I got good news about  week ago. Since Dusty is now working Sundays, his work has decided to make Sundays like Mondays meaning he would have to choose a day to be off during the week. They went by seniority and well Dusty was just added onto the Process Tech crew.  He ended up getting Tuesdays, which Im okay with BUT Tuesdays are one of my days to work. So we decided that we would declare Tuesday as date night since we never date anymore.
Last night we had our first date night. It all started with us going to look into this house that we both LOVED. Well things did not work out with the house: 1. the lady raised the price on it from $135000 to $179000 (Hell no....cant do that) and 2. its under contract and about to go through so we just gave up. We were both super bummed but it just wasnt meant for us to be in that house. So now we are at the beginning. Ahhh, house buying is so stressful, I wish I could just make a wish and BAM....Im in the house I want. ha ha...Anywho back to date night, so after our devastating news Dusty and I went to see a movie (first movie in years). We went and watch Fast Five, the fifth fast and furious. Let's just say its sooooo gooood, but I am biased because I LOVE the Fast and Furious movies. After the movies we went to Target (my favorite place to shop) then we headed back to the apt. For dinner we decided on steaks, spicy steaks at that. There is nothing like cooking with the person I love. We had a blast cooking (me) and grilling (dusty). Finally we sat down at the table and enjoyed supper.........


Just a few questions to leave on, 
1. What is your favorite date night? 
2. What do you enjoy doing with your someone special? (example: mine and Dusty's=cooking)
3. Is there any advice you would like to give about buying our first home?

Have a fabulous Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog,ıf you want http://lavitaebellavita.blogspot.com xoxo:)

    ReplyDelete