Sunday, May 15, 2011

Out of the Ordinary

This past weekend was CRAZY!!!! I have been napping all day to make up for sleep I lost and relaxing on the couch trying to re-coop and recover.
Im pretty sure we were the best fans yet, ha ha. We danced the night away, even when were imitating how other girls were dancing :)


It all started friday night when Mandy and I ventured into Greenville to check out The Best Damn Country Tour. The show was AMAZING and the guys were even better ;). I am at the point where I can only look so thank God I had Mandy....nah JUST KIDDING. We both thought that these guys were very talented and their looks just added to the good music. 
Florida-Georgia Line

aren't they all precious?!?!?!?!

To make a long story short, I had met a friend from freshmen year of college and he OK MANDY got us on the bus to hang with them afterwards. I thought these guys were real cool to hang with and that's as far as I'm going, we are on strict confidentiality ha ha. I think I fell in love when we listened to Katy Perry and all the guys started singing. Yep, that was it :)The night was so great and we were having so much fun that we did not leave to EARLY in the morning, when the sun was rising. Secretly that was our goal from the get go. ha. We were having to great of a time to just up and leave even though the guys were dropping like flies and sneaking off to the back to sleep. Needless to say, I had a great night.

As far a Saturday, Dusty and my daddy (Dusty's Idol) went fishing. Dusty works second shift on Friday nights so he decided to go have a couple of drinks with some buddies and just not go to sleep since they were hitting the lake at 5 am. My dad's motto is "Early to Bed, Early to rise, Fish all day, make up lies", okay the the last part isn't true but they will NOT tell you what happened on the boat besides fish stories. anywho, as soon as they got back to the house, both of them were down for the count. Daddy on the couch and Dusty, well, he actually made it to the back bedroom. Finally, after a couple of hours, I decided to go wake Dusty up so we could have dinner and drinks with some friends. We decided to hit up Wild Wings. Who could pass down Wings and Beer?....Not us. Supper was going great and we were having some good laughs and Dusty gets the bright idea to order 2 shots of 3 wizemen. If you do not know what it is or have not ever tried it then DO NOT try it. Just a warning. Dusty, bless his heart, HATES tequila. He just cannot handle it. Well we all took the shot and then next then we know dusty is gagging. Not to be gross but it was the funniest thing since my 21st birthday. That was the highlight of the night. The guys then decided to go back the the friends house and play some cornhole. We had a blast. This picture sums up our night.....


yes, that's what it looks like. Dusty is letting Hank enjoy a "nice cold beer" as Dusty would put it.  Hank loved beer and the boys had to watch their cups because if they were sat down then Hank was sticking his nose in it. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. (sorry if this post was very random and out there but I am out of it today but I wanted to let yall know what a great weekend I had) :)



1 comment:

  1. For insurance purposes, I am not allowed to talk about what happened on the Best Damn Country Tour bus. :)

    ReplyDelete