Monday, May 23, 2011

Ahhhh Yea!

This is what I look like during the summer or at least I feel like I am like this because I am usually reading a book or magazine and ignoring everything around me.


This past weekend was absolutely FABULOUS!!! I was able to do what I love most: read and layout in the sun. Nothing  beats laying out in the HOT HOT HOT South Carolina Sun/Heat while nose diving into a great read. Who doesn't like to do that? Its so relaxing. With that said I finally purchased the book that follows Something Borrowed, Something Blue. It is novel on Darcy's point of view and how things played out. I cuddled up last night in the pappazon to finish the book and cried like a baby. Even if you strongly dislike Darcy in Something Borrowed, I would recommend reading this book. If you have read it or plan on reading it let me know what you think about it?!?!!?

Anywho, I was able to layout Friday, Saturday and Sunday :) How often does this happen??? My answer is ........... NOT ENOUGH! I wish I would make money and layout all the time. Who doesnt want to be a lazy bum, read good books, get a tan, AND still make money. On Saturday, my dad even grilled steaks for the family....YUMMMMMMMY!!! What makes the weekend even better is that Im going to Charleston on Thursday. I love love love Charleston. I am trying to convince Dusty in letting us move down there. :) But yall know how guys are, so I guess I will have to keep trying. :)
This week try to enjoy the Sun and find a good book to read. Have a wonderful Monday and try to stay warm, especially if you are in South Carolina. :)


              SIDE NOTE:(My sister tells me I am a nerd because I like to tan and read. Just because she is in High School she   thinks she is "too cool" to read especially while laying out in the sun. So what I dont care.....It's just nice to get lost in a good book. Have a wonderful Monday and try to stay warm, especially if you are in South Carolina. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I just came across your blog and loved it! you have a great blog! love your style, please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same! xx

    www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete