Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Mama's three angels

The Girls

Happy Mother's Day Mama, I love you!



Sometimes it is very hard to face reality but this afternoon I faced adversity. I have a wonderful stepmom but we do have a rocky relationship and history. I will be the first to admit that I DID NOT like her when I first met her because she stole my Daddy away from me, I was daddy's girl :). Recently, I have been spending a lot of  time with her and getting to know her better. She has one of the biggest hearts of any person I know. Since she loves to work in her backyard and plant flowers I decided to get her a mothers day present, Lillys. They were absolutely georgus. Im not sure of the actual name of them but they were soooooooo precious. I was going to get her a card to go with it but I wanted to tell her in person how much she means to me. As I was giving her her flowers I told her that I am glad my daddy found such an amazing lady as her and I am glad to have her as my stepmom and that I along with Dusty love her very much. I did this and choked up and started tearing up. Just something simple that really meant a lot for the both of us. Have you faced reality and overcame adversity lately?
I love my mama tooo, I got her the new scent from BBW, Island Margarita candle and a cute candle holder. I cant wait to go home and smell it.

I hope all the mothers out there had a FABULOUS day!






No comments:

Post a Comment