Friday, January 28, 2011

Award

 
Yay! I received my first Blog Award from Mandy.  I feel honored and aappreciate it so much! Thanks Mandy! :)
As my 'acceptance speech' I must list 7 random Random Facts:
1. I still watch the Disney Channel: Wizards of Waverly Place and Phineas and Ferb are by far my Favs
2. I have 2 furbabies who I talk about more than my Fiance :-/ (they are more fun and totally worth it)
3. If I include everyone, I have 9 siblings: 2 real sisters, 1 adopted sister &1 adopted brother, and 5 step-sisters.
4. I am a member of Zeta Tau Alpha, currently VP1.
5. According to Mandy, I love wearing Bobos....I love comfy shoes
6. My roommates name is Kendall
7. LOVES cooking...my superlative for this past Semi-formal was "most likely to be the next Rachel Ray"

I would like to pass this award on to the following blogs:
All of my followers...I just want to share the love to everyone. 

PS...this is a great time to tell your friends about my blog...I need some more followers. New goal is to get 50 followers and then I may possibly have a give-a-way.!

Nighty Night!
-Kendall


No comments:

Post a Comment