Monday, January 24, 2011

Let the....

Stress  Fun begin. This week is Homecoming Week. The theme this year is Welcome to the Jungle.  I am VP1 and this falls under my office. I have been working hard for weeks and so have a couple of my girls, so that's why I have not been blogger. That and well I have been slack and lazy and BUSY! Here is the first two pictures of Homecoming. I will keep you guys updated. Wish us luck, We have Talent night tonight! Let me tell yall a story. I DO NOT dance unless I have a few drinks in me, well this year I stepped up and decided to participate in Talent. Participating in Talent consist of dancing and stepping. The funny part is I am not only doing both but I am upfront stepping....this girl does not have any rhythm at all. Hopefully I will be ok, Wish me luck!?!!!
The Talent Girls. 
This took FOREVER but I finally finished. Our Banner!

No comments:

Post a Comment