Monday, January 3, 2011

FINALLY

Tonight is the night I have been waiting for! I  have been on pins and needles all day waiting on tonight! My 2 favorite shows premiere tonight: Pretty Little Liars and The Bachelor. Thank God for DVR because if not I would be up a creek without a paddle :(.
If you haven't seen season one, watch it and if you LOVE which you will then you better get started on Season 2! 

This season on The Bachelor, Brad is a mystery bachelor, meaning that none of the  girls know it is him until the first night! And tonight the two girls who dumped on his last season are here for a reunion....ekkkk! Get excited because I know I am. I will probably end up picking my favorite by the end of the night and majority of the time my favorite last for while! :)

Gotta go, this burger, glass of wine, and my favorite shows (beside One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl) are back on!!! Have a great Monday night!

xoxo,
Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment