Sunday, January 30, 2011

Let's Talk...

Wanna talk about STRESS!?!?!?!? Yesterday was tailgate for Homecoming and boy was it a LONG and STRESSFUL day but in the end it was all worth it. It all began at 9:00 when the Police Chief started fussing at me. This did not make me happy so being a sweet person I am smarted back at him, needless to day he got in his car and left. Things were beginning to look up until 10:30 when the girls began to arrive with their food item they had to bring. So like more than half the chapter was there and had brought their food. The food was ready by 11:30 and I looked around and we were missing ketchup, chips, Mayo, and BUNS!!!!! I started to PANIC and even had to go take a breather and vent to my mama. By the time I called all the girls that were not there and them they would get a $100 fine if they did not bring me their food items in 10 minutes, I had all the items I needed in a matter of 5 minutes. I did not want to panic but it was so hard not to. Even though this week was so stressful, it was fun. But I am so glad it is over and last night's trip to the bar was well worth it! Have a great sunday. Hope yall are enjoying this beautiful weather.

Here are some pictures to enjoy from Homecoming week!
Dora and Diego for the Costume contest: I knew it would pay off sooner or later being an education major.

Me and my lil sister, gabbe

Talent night: getting Ready to step. I will post Video Later

The whole chapter (or Majority) at tailgate

Spirit Night

My FAV!!!! miley went to tailgate and met the Bearcat

Our soapbox: Its backwards I know but I had to pull it together in 2 hours!

Some new initiated girls: This was our tent and sort of how I had it set up

Some girls in one of many field day events

Dora

Banner: I painted this....a weekend project to say the least

Here's a better look at the decorations and food under the tentH

Here is the Talent Video:
Watch it and let me know what you think! Let me know if it works
ZTA Talent 2011

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love looking at other Zeta chapters! Y'all are so cute and it looks like you had a blast at homecoming!

    PS Do most of your girls run on "Zeta Time" too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kendall! I'm passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you! Cute blog! Visit my blog for the details
    www.justjessica2009.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete