Thursday, January 6, 2011

I need your Help

Hey guys!
I am in need of some help from anyone and everyone! Me and Dusty were entered into a Sweetheart contest and we need votes. I know majority of you guys have Facebook and if you do I NEED your help!
Go to Abby Funderburk Photography on facebook and 'Like" her page. Once you like her page go to Sweetheart Contestants and go to photo #7 (me and Dusty at the beach in green) and like our photo! If we get the most likes by Jan 11 then we WIN a free photoshoot! I would greatly appreciate it if yall would go and like our photo.
Dusty told me today that this is the only way he will take pictures, if we get them for free! PLEASE I need your because if dusty is willing to take pictures, I need to make it happen.

Look for this Picture!!!!

XOXO,
Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment