Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowed In (still)

Staying at home is wonderful but it is horrible when you are forced to stay at home because the snow/ice. I have never slept or ate so much in my life. Me and My roommate had a couple of friends to come over and hangout and the dogs (Miley and Hank) had a friend to come over and play (Miley's Boyfriend Oliver).  My poor cabinets are cleaned out from us snacking all day yesterday but we had a blast watching the BGC Marathon and playing Phase 10. Although I am stuck at home for Gosh knows how much longer, I am thankful that I have been able to spend quality time with my Fiancee. I hope all of you guys that have gotten snow have enjoyed it as much as we have, here are some pictures of our adventures. 

Hank seen us sliding down the hill and he wanted to try. 


Ps...Hank LOVED the snow and well as for Miley she pranced around long enough to do her business and then ran up the stairs to be in the heat.

2 comments:

  1. I know...Im dying of cabin fever. I went through it last week and now this week. ugh and I NEED money! ha

    ReplyDelete