Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Meet My Loves

I wanted to introduce y'all to my precious puppies, well at least one is precious and the other is 20% of the time. Ha.  These 2 have me wrapped around their little paws. Having them is so stressful at times but it makes life so much fun!




Miley LeAnne :)
She is a year old Jack Russell who is my beautiful little girl. She is a mommy's little girl and she does not mind letting people know it. A lot of people say she is a little witch but she is just very particular about people She is my little girl but she loves her daddy to death. If Dusty walks in the room nobody else exists. She definitely has us wrapped around her little paws.

Miles loves dressing up, well I love dressing her up!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hankie Pank!
He is a 6 month old lab and boy is his ALL  puppy. Dusty literally had a breakdown one day because he wanted a puppy and it either had to be a Great Dane or a Chocolate Lab, and I DID NOT want a horse. Hank is a loving (BIG) boy who loves to cuddle. He is the best sleeping buddy ever. He loves kids and gets so excited when my nieces come to spend the night with us. He sleeps on the pallet with them, its precious.  I cant wait for Hank to grow up and be that best friend Dusty wants in a dog. Hank loves his big sister Miley. The scary part is he thinks he is Mileybug's size, which means running under stuff and jumping on top of things (not a good thing, but its funny)

Hank's First Halloween and He was  Prince Charming (Frog form)


We would not trade our dogs for anything in the world, well sometimes I consider it when Hank is annoying. They help keep us company especially me when Dusty is working his long hours at work. For them to be from two different breeds of dogs, they get along (for the most part) really good. Sometimes I do have to watch Hank because he will drag poor Miley down the hallway by her harness. Hope y'all enjoy the pictures and I promise I will keep more coming to keep you updated on them :)

Have a Great Tuesday!

1 comment: