Monday, December 13, 2010

My Weekend: Semi Formal 2010

Me and the Birthday Boy!

So this past weekend, I was supposed to have the weekend of my life. It was Dusty's 22nd birthday and we had made all these plans to go to Charleston. We love Charleston and Dusty talks about going to the Saloon on Market street all the time. So I planned on taking him so he would have a fabulous birthday that he would never forget. But of course Dusty's work schedule decided to be a party poopper! Incase of a mishap like this I had other plans. It was my sororities Semi Formal which I was scared to tell Dusty about because the last function he went to of mine it ended horrible, like puke and Mardi Gras style bad (well for me at least). So I scrambled to find something to wear and all I had in my closet was a target dress that my lil sister, Gabbe, said was NOT dressy enough. Gabbe ended up dressing me from head to toe for the night. I had more compliments on my outfit than I have ever gotten before. Maybe Gabbe needs to dress me more often. My attire consisted of an orange Lauren Conrad dress, gold heels, gold bangles, and gold earrings, and of course the infamous Lauren Conrad Braid and bun to the side. So here is to Gabbe, Thank you Little for making me presentable and making me feel beautiful. Needless to say we ended up going and we both had a blast, imagine that Dusty having fun?! We danced the night away in style.  I have never Wopped or Wobbled so much in my life but it was so much fun. My sisters even pitched in to sing Happy Birthday to Dusty. What a weekend I had and it would have not been the same without the great memories made with my sisters of Zeta Tau Alpha.
Before Semi-Formal 2010

See, I was getting it and take a look at my attire!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look--so fashion forward. I feel like you are the child I never had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha....I will take that as a compliment! And I love the look too...I dont wanna give it back to Gabbe!

    ReplyDelete