Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My other half

My Other Half, Dusty
I want to introduce my fellow bloggers to the wonderful man in my life. Dusty and I met 4 years ago on a blind date and its been going steady since. Dusty is the total opposite from what I was looking for in a guy when I was in high school but it is almost scary how well we get along and complete each other. Dusty is 22 years old (red head) who works 2nd shift and it sucks! He is very stubborn but I wouldnt change anything about him because it makes him, him. He is probably one of the goofiest people I know but it super smart but doesnt like to show it. He just has something about him that makes me have butterflies in my stomach like a school girl who has a crush. I honestly do not know what I would do without him. He is my best friend, my world, and now my fiancé (Who I love dearly). Our relationship has been one heck of a journey but without the strength from each other we would have never made it. We have had our ups and our downs (because dusty is hard headed) but I love him to the moon and back. I am so glad to have him in my life even though we hardly get to see each other. Dusty is in love with his XBOX so when we get married I am going to have to marry the XBOX and his best friend Kelton. Well that's enough rambling about Dusty for now because I am pretty sure I will talk more about him. It is just nice to finally know that I have found my prince charming to have that fairy tale ending with. 


XOXO,
Kendall

1 comment: