Tuesday, December 21, 2010

shhhhhhhh... TOP SECRET

Who knew a secret would be so hard to keep. I am dying to tell someone but I cant. I have to keep my secret til January 10th. Here is a lil clue....My dreams are about to come true! ahhhhhh...Please hurry up Jan 10th! Sorry I have been lame lately and not post anything but my mind has been in other places and caught up in all this Christmas hustle and bustle! Now I have no clue what to get Dusty or let's say whatever I get him will not EVER top mine! Have a fun last minute Christmas shopping!

I recently got into Postsecret.com but it is my fav thing to  check on sunday afternoons, maybe I should share mine since I cant tell the whole world or make it facebook official yet, bc yall all know nothing is official until its put on facebook haha!

2 comments:

  1. Your dreams are not coming true, because I found out that I cannot adopt an adult. I mean that is your dream right, to officially be my child?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but maybe there is some way we can cheat the system or you can just adopt both of us!

    ReplyDelete