Friday, April 8, 2011

5QF and suggestions

This is a precious picture...what you think?

I REALLY REALLY LOVE this picture...this is for sure a must have!

You can just tell that this couple is fun and in love

This is my all time favorite. I cant wait to get pictures of my engagement ring. :) This is so exciting. :)

I hope all of you are having a fantabulous Friday. I have been slaving over my final nutrition project all day and to my surprise I accomplished to only finish THREE (yea, only 3 :( ) pages. Its okay I will work on it hopefully this weekend..if not then I will just cram it in on Monday. This weekend is super exciting, well I think it is at least. Miss Mandy Mac have graciously offered to take our engagement pictures this weekend. She has talked about taking us to this gorgeous town to take some picture and then going to an old railroad track....ahhhh I cant wait!!  I am super pumped about this, hopefully the weather will be pretty! I even went and get my diamond cleaned and spiffy for this affair. I cant wait! Dusty on the other hand is not thrilled at all.  One being because he HATES taking pictures and Two, he would rather be fishing with my dad. I cant wait!!!!....eek. I hope all of you guys have a wonderful weekend!
 Questions:
1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would  it be?
This should be an easy question, right? Well of course most girls would say her weight or maybe her looks. I honestly was going to say that but how cliche. I am trying so hard to lose weight so I will not say that one and I believe that its that I'm not the hottest thing that has walked this earth, Dusty still loves me. ha ha. If I could change anything about me I would change the way my legs are. I am knotted kneed and it bothers me. I am so self conscious when it comes to shorts because I walk funny and my knees rub together. I had surgery in 7th grade but it was too late when I had it because by that time I had already stopped grown :(

2. Write about a time you got lost?
I dont get lost!!! ha ha I cant remember a time that I got lost. I believe I have a great sense of direction. I have a GPS but never use it. I will think about this question and get back to yall. 


3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
I would say 5 star hotel. I have never been to one so I would like to go. Plus I'm from the country and I'm used to camping so why not try something new. 


4. Have you donated blood?
 No I have never donated blood. 


5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
Most of the time I fly by but I do stay within a certain amount. I limit myself....make sense?? I am very big on making sure I have enough money. I like to be prepared in case of emergencies or if I absolutely need money to buy something. 


I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!


PS... Any suggestions of what I should wear for our pictures or how we should take them???? I like to try new things and hear new ideas! :)


XOXO,
Kendall

1 comment: