Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Help?! (please)

Yes, I will take some help. As most of you all know, I am engaged and now that I am into the swing of the summer and nothing better to do than look up wedding ideas. Here lately I have been attempting to look up Bridal Shower themes. I have had several, 4, people to tell me that they would like to throw me a bridal shower and for me to let them know what kind of shower I wanted to have. I would love some input from you all on ideas about Bridal Showers. I am not getting married until next July but I want to go ahead and have everything laid out and ideas flowing, so things are not just thrown together. So throw some ideas at me for a bridal shower!!! The ones I have thought about were stock the room, monogram and margaritas or mimosas, and then im lost... See how lost I am, I really need help and the internet is not helping me :(









XOXO,
Kendall

1 comment:

  1. Ooh these are all so cute, congrats on being engaged too! I'm sure you have a lot to do before the big day next July :)

    I just found your blog, definitely following now.

    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in California
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete