Monday, April 25, 2011

Im Back

Sorry I have been MIA for over a week. This past week has been super stressful so I didnt have much time  for me time. I can officially say that I am on Summer Break and a Senior in college :) :) :). I had a fantastic Easter. I was able to spend it with Family who I do not get to see very often. My day started early yesterday because I wanted to go to church with my Mama. While at church a little old lady told me that I was getting prettier the older I got....I will take that as a compliment. :). I had dinner at my Memaw's. I ate wayyyyyy too much but it was all worth it. But no worries, I went to my daddy's but instead of eating there we went to the park. My step-sisters and step-brother-in-laws met us at the park and we played ball from 2:30 pm to 8:30 pm. Talking about being pooped, I felt the aching as soon as I was able to sit down last night. I played ultimate frisbee last night, and boy was that fun :). I could get used to working out if it consisted of playing ultimate frisbee. I really enjoyed Easter with the family, but too bad Dusty couldnt be there. His work doesnt consider Easter a holiday :(. I hope all yall had a wonderful Easter holiday.

XOXO,
Kendall

Ps...Im finally including some pictures from Formal. Hope yall enjoy



My Mama, Sisters, and I on Easter....Im the oldest believe it or not. THe one standing beside me is the baby.

Formal 2011: The BHP Crew

My Hair, Compliments of Mandy

The make-up, Compliments of Mandy too....She just fixed me all up. 

Ta Da....Sorry its sideways.

The make-up again.

2 comments:

  1. yay. it happens to us all. glad you're back. thanks for another wonderful post my love. if you get a free second stop by and check out the summer must have accessory every celebrities rocking. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celeb fashion news.

    http://twitter.com/#!/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your back! As a fellow Zeta, your blog is one of my favorites! You looked absolutely gorgeous at formal! Hope you had fun! :)

    PS I'm hosting a giveaway that I would love for you to check out!

    ReplyDelete