Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Formal

Tonight is the big night...well not so big because I'm going STAG :(. Dusty has to work and I'm going to my sorority's formal alone. Its okay because Dusty doesn't like to dance nor be around all those catty girls as he would call them. See the thing was that I did have a date up until Tuesday when my date had to follow the "bro-code" and turn my offer down. I completely understand his support for his friend's heartbreak (not really, his obsession just got crushed) but he could of still came out with me and had fun. I promised that I would keep my hands to myself---JUST kidding! I am on the JUST LOOK, NO TOUCH restrictions now. ha ha. Thanks to one of my good friends, Megan, I am going to wear a very stylish dress.

This is the dress I will be wearing!

Me and Megan at Formal 2010


I have to behave tonight because I have to play cosmetologist tomorrow and get my sister ready for her Senior Prom! She just loves her big sissy so much that she wanted me and only me to do her hair and make-up. Nah....not really, I was the only one who would do it for free. Aren't I super nice?!?! Ha Ha. I am so excited for Kaylei because I picked her dress out and plus she is TEENY TINY and I treat her like my little puppet. She tells me all the time that she doesn't like my style and she wishes that I would stop showing her clothes I would wear because they ARE NOT what she likes to wear. BUT she did let me pick out her Prom Dress. I believe I got a tear in my eye when she said I did a good job. Kaylei called me yesterday and informed me she wanted me to do her hair like Taylor Swift's and this is what I have come up with.......







I definitely had to watch tutorials all last night to figure out how to do this but then its not that hard. Come to find out its just curly hair twisted up with bobby pins. No Biggie, nothing a little  lot of hairspray and some bobby pins cant do! ha

Well I hope all y'all have a FANTABLOUS weekend and don't have too much fun!

XOXO,
Kendall

2 comments:

  1. You looked beautiful tonight! Have fun! Post pix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete