Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just to say...

THANK YOU! As most of yall know Mandy over at MissMandyMac took mine and Dusty's engagement pictures this past weekend! The shoot was so much fun! Im not going to lie, I thought Dusty was going to be a big grumpy pants and not want to cooperate but he did amazing. I only think he did it because of Mandy. Him and Mandy were like 2 peas in a pod---kind of scary but they kept me smiling all day. I was in awe when I seen how great the pictures turned out and I cannot wait to use the save the dates. I am so blessed to have such an AMAZiNG friend in my life. She is a great person with some great talents! I cant wait til the big day so I can have you standing beside me! Love you mean it! and most of all THANK YOU, I owe you so much!! 


see he was having fun!

I am just in love with this picture. Great Job Mandy!

:)

:)

Just something about this one :)

:)



Again THANK YOU Mandy!!!!


XOXO,
Kendall

3 comments:

  1. amazing pictures. you both look wonderful. this post got me very excited. My boyfriend of 9 years and I got engaged last week in a giant hollywood studio, it was so beautiful. You can read about it on my fashion blog. I can't wait to start planning. super glad i found your blog. totally following now, I hope you will too. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me to do them! I am so glad to be a part of your wedding!

    ReplyDelete