Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Summa Time :)

Go read it if you havent already, Great Read!

So now that I am officially on summer break, I decided to start back reading. I have heard so many ranting and raving about the New York Times Bestseller- Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin. I had seen commercials on TV and people facebooking how wonderful this book is so I called Mandy, well went to her apt, and asked to borrow the book. She was more than happy to let me borrow the book, knowing that I would absolutely LOVE it. I started reading Wednesday night as soon as I finished dinner, the fabulous meal I blogged about. I read til 2 am that morning and had the hardest time putting the book down. Now when I read, I get really into a book. Sometimes it is hard to talk to me, I cry with a book, I laugh with a book, I am just that into what I am reading. What can I say, I am a natural born reader :). Back to the reading, well I finally put it down so I could sleep. Thursday morning I woke up and immediately began reading. I took the dogs out to potty and then grabbed a blanket and went and sat on the balcony to read until it was time to go to the pool with my friend at 2. I got so into the book that I lost track of time and was late going to the pool. While reading, I looked up and noticed this.....I could not do anything but smile because it truly shows me how much my four-legged children love each other. Boy was I a proud mama :)

to be two totally different breeds of dogs, they really do love each other  :)

Any who back  to the story, I took a break for a quick shower before I went to the pool. I finally got the pool an again immediately I pulled out the book and began reading. I had gotten so far into the book that there was no stopping me now. I could visualize everything that was happening in the book in my head, don't you love this. This is when you really know you are into a book, guess that's how I relate to it. I had to be at EXPO training by 4:15 so I texted Mandy and told that I didn't feel like coming to Expo because I couldn't make myself put the but down well Mandy said I had to. Ha but I did bring the book to expo with me, I snuck in some reading during 'my' down time. I finally convinced myself to put the book down long enough to grab drinks with a friend at La Ha for Happy Hour. Ahh, the refreshing taste of a Strawberry Margarita :) and then we hit up Old Navy for the BOGO 50%. I def bought 2 pair of shorts for $30. Finally got back home around 9:30, fixed dusty supper and started back to reading. That night I finished the book and my roommate thought it was funny that I was crying by the time I finished it. Im not going to tell you why I cried because I want you to go out and read it, it's totally worth it. Something Borrowed is a great read and def worth your time. I was very impressed with the book and now I know why people were raping my Newsfeed about their excitement for the movie coming on on May 6th, I believe. Why don't you check out the trailer......Something Borrowed Trailer 



Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment